Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Inspirations

I was so excited yesterday when I found Oh, Sugar! Events. The absolute genius behind Oh, Sugar! Events has created my favourite cookie to date. Its a Mr. Potato Head cookie with your own choice of cookie parts. 
Take a look! These particular cookies seem to have caused quite an uproar. If you have a second go over to the blog and say hi :)
I think this cookie deserves some kind of prize - it makes me happy just looking at it.

And then here are some DIY's for you on this lovely Monday.

1. Alphafantastical insta-decor (free printables) from the handmade home.
2. DIY Jam heart cookies from the pretty blog.
3. DIY paper cubes for fairy lights from who-knows-where, because the link goes nowhere:( thankfully the whole DIY is here on pinterest. If you find the owner please let me know.
(I think we need to start a "lost and found" section for blogger ideas.)
4. DIY favor bags from DIY Wedding


Happy Monday!!
^.^

1 comments:

Yadira said...

That potato head is simply amazing! It is almost like the real thing!